Town of Somerset, Massachusetts

For Businesses

Are you moving into an existing business space or opening a new business?
Contact the Somerset Economic Development Committee
at the link on the bottom of this page,
for a ribbon cutting ceremony!

Are you building or need zoning requirement for your business?

Zoning Information

The Zoning Board of Appeals meets once a month in the Town Office Building in the Hearing Room.  Petitions for variances, special permits, planned developements, sign permits, etc. are filed in the Town Clerk’s Office.  Petition applications, the Zoning Bylaw, and other required forms are available during regular office hours, or click on the links below.  The Building Inspector is the Zoning Enforcement Officer.  All Zoning inquiries should first be directed to the Building Inspector.

Much more information and forms at the Somerset Economic Development Committee webpage.